Buying a used car is the solution for you in particular who have a limited budget. However, the problem turned out not only on the funds, but in buying a used car, you also must be observant to avoid disappointment at a later date. Here is how to or tips for buying a used car exactly to your needs and your finances!
- In addition to ‘nag’ we also must be diligent in another shop around for the best price can.
- If you want to buy a dream car in stock car, so as not to confuse the preview availability of a car following a car shop online.
- Check carefully the body, whether there are defects in the paint. And the important thing is check the condition of the framework on the machine. That is to find out if the car is never a severe accident or not.
- Continue to check the condition of the engine, whether or not there is oil seepage. Do not hesitate to turn the engine to ensure that the exhaust does not smoke.
- Do not hesitate to turn the engine in a long time, to ensure that the machine will not experience excessive heat (over heat). Also to be aware that the machine is in stable condition while stationary (not limp).
- After the match, do the road test to determine the condition of the legs. Try not to turn on the tape (radio) in order to hear clearly when there is a sound that was wrong, both from the steering wheel and the legs.
- Take the road test (test drive) the streets are a bit ugly, because if the street is rather difficult to detect smooth thing wrong,” said Herjanto.
- Check the validity and completeness of the letters. And do negotiate to get the best price.